I never thought it would happen

By Robb

I can't believe this!

 

6 comments so far.

  1. Hope Butcher 10:40 PM
    I know! How, where, when can we find tickets to the tour??? It's probably somehow cosmicly pre-sold-out!
  2. m.d. mcmullin 5:53 PM
    It's the end of the world.

    I'm wondering if this is somehow proof of dispensational theology. I'm trying to find a way to link God and Magog to this concert.
  3. joel w. clackum 7:56 PM
    Sir, I know this must have been a special day for you!
  4. K E Alexander 9:34 AM
    just saw the headlines in the Chatt. paper....The Police are headlining Bonaroo this year!!! But I have mixed feelings....80,000 people, outdoors, hot summer, with the potential of lots of drunks and lots of mud!
  5. Michelle 7:43 PM
    Robb,
    Just wanted to let you know I have a blog page. Miss you guys.
  6. K E Alexander 10:11 AM
    Are you still in so much shock that there is a reunion tour that you can't post anything else??

Something to say?