3 days and counting

By Robb
Today is the third day in a row going to the YMCA. I have not been battling my weight problem for a little while, so I thought it was time I took up the fight. Really, this is all part of that same thing of which I posted earlier- house cleaning/personal cleansing and what not.

It has felt good to do. Of course, I have done nothing strenious. But it has been a nice break in the day. It has been good so far.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Peter Zefo 8:13 AM
    Good job, Robb...I'm sure you'll lose those 3 lbs in no time!

    I'm finally back in the gym as well. I sound like an idiot trying to complete my mile on the treadmill. I'm ashamed to be a former soccer athlete.
  2. Robb 8:52 AM
    I share your shame on that note. But you have to start somewhere.
  3. Robb 9:05 AM
    4 now, and plans for today as well.
  4. Josh Butcher 11:58 PM
    i tried back in the fall... didn't work out too well. good to hear you've stuck with it this far. i'm thinking of trying once we get back from michigan.

Something to say?