College Football is Here!

Category: By Robb
I am very excited that today begins the college football season. Rain on my parade is not even produced by the fact that its South Carolina and Miss. State. Rather, I am jazzed that it is SEC. It has been a long wait this year, though it may be every year and I just don't realize it. My evening will be spent in front of the tv enjoying the first game of the season. It looks to be an exciting fall, and one of the reasons for that is football.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. ndfugate 7:42 PM
    so you're watching BC and Central Michigan too
  2. joel w. clackum 11:27 PM
    i love the college football... how bout those mocs!
  3. Johnson 2:38 PM
    FYI-I linked to you at cogcatalyst.com. If you know anyone that should be listed on the cog blog directory, let me know.

Something to say?