Mild Winter

Category: By Robb
It has been a surprising winter so far here in Cleveland. lovely weather for those of us who do not like the cold. It is not odd for it to be in the low 60s in the mid-day the last couple of weeks. I have been greatly enjoying it. it has been short-sleeves feel during the day and not much more at night.

My apologies for not blogging in some time. The winter does make you retreat into doing only the most needful things. It goads one to self-protection and what not, but I will not succomb to such hereafter. I will attempt to post more regularly this year. That is not exactly a resolution because I don't do those. I think they only set me up for a fall.

I didn't say they wouldn't be rambling posts.

Peace
 

3 comments so far.

  1. m.d. mcmullin 8:55 PM
    back on the wagon you go
  2. Peter Zefo 3:09 PM
    Two months of silence and this is what you post? AAGGHH!
  3. joel w. clackum 10:47 AM
    I was silent for years and didn't come up with any better at the end.... welcome back.

Something to say?